Monday, November 8, 2010

Haunted

Heehee, now that Taylor Swift has a new CD I can start using her as titles again :P I know all of you are happy. I am dearly sorry that I haven't been able to update as much as Ive wanted to.
Speaking of Taylor Swifts new CD, that is exactly what I wanted to talk about. I bought it the week it came out (to help her reach her 1 million in 1 week, which she did!) and I really love it. I can't pick one favourite song from it, but I have a list of favourites :P I really like (in no particular order) Enchanted, Better Than Revenge, Haunted, Back to December, and The Story of Us. I bought the delux edition, so my favourite from the 2nd CD is If This was a Movie.
On to the next topic: Demi Lovato. What are your thoughts on her going to rehab? I am worried about her. I really admire the fact that she made the decision to get help for her eating and cutting disorders. That is something everyone should look up to. I know that she had problems before the whole Ashley Greene Joe Jonas thing but I do semi blame them for the last series of events that happened to her in order for herself to need help. Ashley Greene didnt make the situation any better when she posted all those nasty things on twitter, she is a serious Bi**h.
Topic number three: work. I got a job at Sears. I really like it so far, its just that I work a lot of hours on the weekend. I have physically no time what so ever to do any school work or have any down time. I'm starting to worry about having time for exam studying. However, there are benefits, such as the paycheck, and the cute guy in the dock pickup area (pickup lol).
Topic number 4: Miley Cyrus. What do you think of her parents splitting up? She must be feeling horrible, as well she'll probably eventually be caught between Demi and Ashley due to the fact that she is friends with both of them. I feel kinda bad for her, and on top of that Liam Hemsworth broke up with her again. But we all know they'll end up together, because they were perfect for each other.
Anyways, I gotta go. Im not feeling well so Im gonna go to bed early. ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment