Sunday, September 26, 2010

Get Back

So I thought Get Back by Demi Lovato was a relevant title because well I need to get back to blogging :P
So... it's been a while. Sorry about that. I've been mega busy with school work. I've had a trillion projects and tests, and more to come. I'm so sorry if I don't get to blog again for a while. Just thought I'd let you know I am alive and well (but slowly going insane from the stress of school).
Ok, so I had the baseball banquet yesterday which yes, means the very end of baseball for the year. I won an award for being the "special scorekeeper" and now have a nice shiny plaque hanging on my bedroom wall!! In other news, the guy I like's hand accidentally brushed against my hand and I was like dying of excitement. Yes, I know it was an accident but it's still important to me :P I also finally became friends with a guy who likes me, but I don't like him back. I used to not really bother him, but he really is too nice to not be friends with so I decided that I when he talked to me I would carry the conversation, and we are now officially friends. It was interesting, let's just say I hope I didn't give him the idea that I'm interested in him because I'm obviously not. I also became friends with another guy who is really talkative... but he can definitely avoid awkward silence :P I had so much fun though! It actually makes me sad that the season had to end, just as I start to finally make friends with the people on the team the season ends :P Surprisingly I'm not really as sad as I expected to be, I mean I'm going to miss "him" but I'll get over it.
Anyways, I really gotta go. Got school in the morning. TTYL.

5 comments:

  1. You didn't talk about me D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...who the heck said that?

    What a creep....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee... I don't know who said that :P I agree... kind of creepy :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, whoever that was, they're a total weirdo.

    ...maybe it was Georgina?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol yup it was probably georgina :P

    ReplyDelete