Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Song

I'm seriously running out of songs by Taylor Swift to use as blog titles. However, this one is kind of relevant. I know it probably sounds creepy to you, but everyone that has any meaning in my life, whether it be past or present, has been given a song. What I mean by this is that I choose a song that I think goes with our relationship (yes.. even if it's just how I feel on my part). So I know you are all wondering, how is this relevant? I thought I'd tell you the song I chose for the guy I like. I chose Crazier by Taylor Swift (which I already used as a blog title so I couldn't use it this time...) but it came really close with a few other songs. Want me to mention those too? Ok, heres my list of songs that I think are relevant:
1. Crazier by Taylor Swift (as already mentioned)
2. My Wish by the Rascal Flatts
3. Thunder by Boys Like Girls
4. I Can't Take The Distance by Evan & Jaron
5. Perfect Accident by Jesse LaBelle
6. The Only Exception by Paramore
7. You'll Be In My Heart by Phil Collins
Yup, those are the songs I chose for him... I actually have a 25 song playlist for him but I thought those were the best fit. So now if you're not already bored to tears, you may be wondering what songs I have for other people. I would tell you, but they aren't very relevant. However, I'll tell you the songs, and you can try and figure out what they mean to me.
1. When I'm With You by Faber Drive
2. We'll Be a Dream by We the Kings
3. Cross My Heart by Marianas Trench
4. I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls
Here's a hint to their meanings, they are all about guys I've liked. Now if you are one of my friends who know all the guys I've liked then we can play a game. E-mail me and tell me which song goes with which person and we'll see who listens to me the most.
So other than that, I hope your summers going well. Sorry this blog probably bored you to tears if you happen to not be one of my friends... I'll make up for that. I promise that my next blog will be interesting. Anyways, I have to go now! Bye!

2 comments: