Monday, August 16, 2010

Love Story

:) :) :) Do I really need to explain why I used this Taylor Swift song as my blog title? Why yes, I feel I should. Ok, so you all know about the guy I like. Well today at baseball, I caught him staring at me 3 times! I don't know if that's good or bad but he was still looking at me which means he noticed me. I'm wondering if he found out I liked him, or if it was something else. I'm happy anyways, I'm no longer invisible! We also made eye contact two of the times he was looking at me... so he probably noticed that I was staring at him. So now he probably thinks I'm a creep but whatever.
I wrote two more songs, and another one is being written as I type this I am also thinking of things to put in this new song. So that would make 16 songs from this summer... and they are all about the guy I like. Wow. I need a life, oh wait, he is my life.
So in other news, I dyed my hair. Yes, this is the fourth or fifth time I've dyed my hair in like two years. This time it is Brownish-red. I say brown first because it is really more red than brown. It looks good though.
I have to go! TTYL!

2 comments:

  1. I really want to see your SIXTEEN(oh my!) songs. Also your hair.

    Is it creepy how you seem to write blog entries on the same days I write in my journal? D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so my 16 songs turned into 18 :P My hair looks gorgeous :P
    Yes, it is really creepy that i write in my blog on the same days... If I wrote something in my blog everytime I wrote in my diary I'd have like two blogs per day :P

    ReplyDelete