Saturday, August 28, 2010

In the End

And the Taylor Swift streak ends. It took long enough don't you think? The song I'm using for this blog title is In The End by Nick Jonas and the Administration. I'm not too crazy about the song itself but I thought that it was an appropriate title.
So baseball is officially over. The playoffs started yesterday. We lost that game, but then we had a game @ 11 am today (we had to be there @ 10:30 am and it was too early for me :P). We won the game this morning so we had another one @ 3pm this afternoon. It was a really intense game, we were leading by like 9 points then the other team caught up and tied it. So we went into an extra inning in which the opposing team got 4 runs, when we got up at bat we got 3 runs in and the last batter was up sadly he got the third and final out and we lost by one point! One Point! It was still an amazing game though. I also got lots of pictures (if you know what I mean :P), and yes I know what you're thinking? Why don't you sound sad, the seasons over !? Well, it hasn't really sunk in that the season is over.
Ok, so let's get to the good part. The guy I like was at every game :) He helped score a lot of our runs :D When I looked at him he was wearing a ring exactly the same as mine, around the right hands middle finger, which is where I wear mine! Coinsidence or fate? Who knows. I also had dinner with the team, which means I technically had dinner with him :P And today the whole team had milkshakes together :) I haven't been this happy in my whole life. My life feels complete right now... If I die tonight, I'll die happy :P And I saw him all day today :) From 10:30 am to 6pm... which sounds like a long time, but trust me it went by super quick.
I'm really tired now, but if I missed any details I'll add them into my next blog.
TTYL!

1 comment: